Dr. Frederick and Dr. Carrier are an essential resource for all types of disability management professionals. Their impartial and thorough assessments enhance the evaluation process and produce beneficial results for all involved, including the examinee.
- Independent Medical Exams - A patient has been injured, and seen by multiple physicians, and a 1 time visit is requested for a second opinion regarding the injury.
- Impairment Ratings - Patient has been seen by multiple physicians, and has been placed at MMI, or PRN. Doctor will give a permanency regarding his/her impairment that occurred because of said injury.
- Comprehensive Consults/Assumption of Care - A patient that has been injured, and been seen by more than one physician, other than ER and Convenient Care facilities, and we are taking over care of the patient.
- Return to Work Physicals - The person has been off work for a simple non-work related problem and is returning to work. For example, a musculoskeletal injury that has been off less than one month and hasn't had surgery for the injury, abdominal injuries, hernias or genital/urinary issues.
- Fit for Duty Physicals - The person has a serious medical issue and employer is truly asking, "Can this person perform the duties of this job anymore?" For example, medical disorders, severe musculoskeletal injuries requiring surgery and out of work for one month or more, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, diabetes, seizure disorders, visual problems, heart disease, dizzy-woozy disorders, stroke, head trauma, and/or neurological diseases.